Thursday, March 21, 2013

Boutique of the week: peppermayo boutique

It seems that online boutiques and online stores have definitely made their mark on me and now I am ALWAYS looking for super cool online boutiques with edgy styles. It seems lately every time I have gone shopping for something in particular, my wish list doesn't translate to what is on offer.

Today I discovered 'peppermayo boutique' from a friend and am so far impressed! Their styles consist of edgy, fun and on trend pieces suited for occasions from festivals, to hitting the clubs or even coffee with the girls.

For me it is a dream to find affordable, trendy clothing that I could easily dress down and dress up as I see fit. peppermayo boutique offers many affordable pieces, for those who are on a study budget! You can see from the pictures below they offer a variety and their pieces are diverse.

Check them out at: http://www.facebook.com/peppermayoboutique





A few of the pieces I loved from February/March include:

                                                           A shot from todays shoot:
My Favourite styled outfit: