Monday, May 6, 2013

GLASSHOUSE FRAGRANCES: TAHAA TRIPLE SCENTED CANDLE



Who doesn't love a great scent? When I shop, there is always something that draws me into 2 particular stores and they are Peter Alexander and Designer Forum. They burn scented candles, and I am instantly drawn to their stores!

At the office, we burn Circa Home candles and they just smell divine. If we don't have a candle burning, I simply can't work!

My love for candles started a few years a go, when passing a Peter Alexander store, they were burning the Glasshouse Fragrances Tahaa Triple Scented Candle.  It has the most amazing vanilla and coconut fragrance. So, since then I have been burning Glasshouse candles when I work, clean, play and pretty much anywhere I can burn a candle - safely of course!

Glasshouse candles are natural, they use high quality non-toxic wax and all natural lead-free cotton wicks. These encourage a burn that is pure and intensely fragrant. 

Next time you are after a gift for someone or want to spoil yourself even! Have a look at the Glasshouse Fragrances page for a range of Candles, Diffusers, Body Bars and Hand Cremes in a variety of scents!