Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Windsor Smith New Arrivals: The Ocelot Evolution

Having worked for Windsor Smith for quite some time I managed to obtain an unhealthy shoe addiction in my time spent with Windsor Smith. Although most of my employment history before discovering my love for writing and PR, was within the shoe industry. Previously I have worked for ShooBiz, Betts Group, Windsor Smith... the list really goes on.

The point is, through this addiction is constant searching of new styles that will make great new arrivals for my closet. Windsor Smith range is always so diverse and unimaginably stylish and the best part is that its so affordable. While on the website I came across these beautiful styles that I absolutely adore!

The collection I have posted below is The Ocelot Evolution and their sister colours. I love animal prints especially leopard print so that's why these are my fave! You can find these styles and more from the Windsor Smith website at www.windsorsmith.com/hers.

Enjoy the pics.

A xx

Kim Black/Ocelot $149.95
 Kim Black/Dalmation $149.95
Pop Black/Ocelot $179.95
 Spirit Ocelot $189.95
 Spirit Zebra $189.95
 Diana Zebra $129.95
Diana Ocelot $129.95