Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Colette by Colette Hayman

Having been a fan of Colette Accessories for quite some time, it's time I featured them in one of my blog posts! It was only 2 weeks ago I posted about one of their amazing statement necklaces. It seems I'm always wearing Colette!

For me, Colette was always the "quick fix", they always have what I want and I ALWAYS find exactly what I need, even if I didn't know it. The ranges and styles are so up to date that every time I go in there I always find something different and something that I love.

From Uni bags to clutches to an everyday handbag and must have accessories. To my excitement I found out this week that they now have cute little gifts that will serve well as stocking fillers. From watches to notebooks to candles to everything a stocking will love being filled with.

Their website www.colettehayman.com.au features an online store with all their products and for a limited time free shipping for orders over $50!

Have a look and enjoy shopping! Ax

Colette by Colette Hayman Gifts