Monday, April 8, 2013

THE VOICE AUSTRALIA IS BACK!

Oh how I have been waiting for this day that The Voice Australia will return to my TV. I tuned in at 6.30 on Channel 9 to view the first episode of the season and welcome Ricky Martin into my life with open arms.

The judges Joel, Delta, Seal and Ricky began the show with a stunning performance of Diamond by Rihanna. The performance set the stage for a hotter than fire season! Host Darren McMullen was sporting a stubbier look with longer hair, not that I am complaining, he is quite hot.


Who wowed me: (if it matters)
-Kaity Dunstan
-Celia Pavey AND
-Lyric McFarland

Tune in for the rest of the week at 7.00pm on channel 9 for the rest of the bling auditions! Can't wait for tonights episode>>

xxA




KAITY DUNSTAN

LYRIC MCFARLAND

CELIA PAVEY


DARREN MCMULLEN