Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lady Gaga Born This Way Tour 2012

Lady Gaga is one of the most creative, inspirational, sensational artists. Her first single Just Dance was first released in Australia and we instantly fell in love with the Born This Way singer.

When Lady Gaga came to Australia for her Monster Ball Tour I was there. I cried, I laughed, I screamed, I smiled and most importantly I left feeling like I could conquer the world.

So you can imagine my excitement when I received a text at 1 am from my best friend telling me Lady Gaga has announced that she will be coming to Australia in June 2012 for her Born This Way Tour. You can bet your Alexander McQueen studded skull clutch that I am going to be in that Monster Pit.

Through her twitter page @ladygaga she posted the Official World Tour poster and the first 11 dates included for tour, Australia included!!

Lady Gaga Official Born This Way Ball Tour Poster

The first release of dates for the tour, Australia included!

Tickets are on sale from February 17. Make sure you get those tickets and hold onto them!