Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Kardashian Glamour Tan Self Tanning Gel Review

Hi Guys!

Hope you are having a fab morning and have been looking forward to my Kardashian Self Tanning Gel Review, I know I have been. Well I definitely wanted to give this one a go, I love my self tanners and always open to trying new things. I got this as a gift from my sister when she went to New York, and have been eager to try it since.

Lets start with the outcome of the tan, you are supposed to wait a full 24 hours for the tan to fully develop but this morning I look more on the orange side, than the brown side that I have achieved from other self tanners. When i started to apply the gel it felt more like oil. More like when your at the beach applying tanning oil, than a gel, so this made it a bit messy, which I didn't like. When you are using a self tanner it is important for it to be mess free and easy to use.

On the plus side, I don't look streaky, my palms aren't stained and my knees, ankles, elbows and other dry areas are streak free. I do hope the colour changes slightly, so I will wait the full 24 hours before I swear of the product again. It is recommended to use it a few times a week to deepen the tan but I don't think you will need to.

 I also feel really moisturised, which is of course a great thing. I'll post a few photos below so you can see the outcome. Then post a few more on my twitter page @PRchickblog if there are any changes to the tan. Enjoy the photos!

A xx

Kardashian Glamour Tan Self Tanning Gel