Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My new Sportsgirl Danielle Satchel in Blue

Hi dolls!

On my way to uni I get the pleasure of walking through Greenwood plaza in North Sydney to get to my campus and I just happen to notice (as I always do) the ever so amazing Sportgirl store, which of course I walk into.

I noticed the Danielle Satchel from a distance, it was kind of like true love... Only better! I was mesmerized from first arm swing and of course I had to have it!

It's the perfect size for a night out or even shopping and lunch with your girlfriends! It's a great day to night handbag. I love the detachable gold ware strap that I've kept on at the moment to let it hang like an accessory for the bag!

Regardless I love my new satchel and at only $49.95 you really can't go wrong. If most of you don't know I have severe obsession with Sportsgirl, even as far as doing a Branding assignment on them!

Can't wait to show it off!

XA
Sportsgirl Danielle Satchel $49.95