Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Upcoming Posts!

Hello guys!

As you all know my blog is mainly focused on the Confessions of a PR Chick in the making, which is pretty much all about me. This can get boring and I know that so I have decided to blog about other subjects also such as fashion, beauty and lifestyle, which I have already previously done in the past.

Tonight I am trying this product that my sister bought for me from New York, its the Kardashian Glamour Tan Self Tanning Gel. Yesterday I blogged about self tanners from Sportsgirl that I love, today I will be trying the Kardashian self tanner. I have read some reviews and made myself aware of some issues prior to using the product, such as streaking. I hate streaking, with a passion, I know everyone does but I refuse to go out in public if I am rocking a streaked looking fake tan.

Some users have experienced streaking, which isn't a plus however I am still going to try the product and be extra careful. My Model Co Tanning Mitt has already proved great when it comes to giving me a streak free tan, so hopefully it will do the same for the Kardashian product.

So, stay tuned for my review on the Kardashian Glamour Tan, I hope I can share good experiences. Have a fab night!

Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian posing for their product

A xx