Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Keepsake The Label: "I Think She Knows" Dress

Keepsake are a label that remind me of something out of a fairytale where the designs are elegant, classic and beautiful. I wore one of their dresses that I purchases from the Jade and Belle store in Parramatta Westfields for my god daughters christening.

Having a particular image in mind for what I wanted to wear, I had a hard time trying to find the right dress! Luckily for Jade and Belle (which I will thank forever) and Keepsake, I chose a dress that was for me, what I wanted and the exact look I was going for.

The "I Think She Knows" dress is simple and elegant and was easily matched with a faux fur coat (because it was cold on the day) and Black and Gold Heels. I wore my gold Guess watch to accessorise because thats all it needed!

Below are some pictures I thought I would share with you from the day and in my dress. Enjoy!

Ax

Makeup By Serena, Products used NP Set


Keepsake Dress: I Think She Knows