Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Napoleon Perdis: NP Set Cosmetics

As a faithful lover of all things cosmetics I love to try new things, new brands, different products and most importantly the sister brand of my favourite cosmetics brand: Napoleon Perdis. What I love the most about NP is their consistency to never let me down. From foundation to blush, to eyelashes and lip plumper, NP has it all!

I first began using Napoleon Perdis in 2010 after my first trip to Melbourne. I always discover my flaws when interstate so coming home was a real eye opener. Until NP i always used makeup from the supermarket and never really took notice into what I was buying enough.

On my first visit to NP I purchased Primer, Foundation stick, Concealer and Powder Foundation, along with a whole bunch of brushes! I have turned back since.. It was only recently that I discovered NP Set and decided to give that a go. NP Set is an organic brand of Napoleon Perdis and the same effect as NP.

I tend to break out quite easily so I purchased the same products I would normally from Napoleon and my skin stays clear, less oily and matches my skin tone perfectly (as any other NP product will)! Below I have shared some photos, again from my god daughters christening with my makeup. The makeup was done by a friend of mine using my NP Set products.

Visit their website here for a view of the range and some insight into their fab products! NP Set stock their products in various stores such as Target and also have their own stores.


Makeup By Serena, Products used NP Se


NP Set Brushes
NP Set Cosmetics
NP Set Pre-Foundation Primer

NP Set Memory Foundation